Paid Media Management for Ecommerce Websites
More and more consumers are purchasing goods and services online. According to NASDAQ, experts predict that by 2040, 95% of purchases will be through ecommerce. As brick and mortar purchases decline, the online retail landscape continues to grow increasingly competitive. In order to succeed, you need an experienced ecommerce marketing partner that can help you to boost traffic, drive sales, and stand out from the competition.
Ecommerce PPC Services
The experienced team at FoundSM employs advanced pay-per-click strategies to drive the right traffic to your ecommerce website. Our team gets to know your brand and your customers.
We clearly communicate your brand story and products on the most relevant platforms. We are experts on many paid platforms including Google, Amazon, Bing, and Facebook.
FoundSM can satisfy all your ecommerce marketing needs including:
Our Ecommerce Marketing Skill Set
- Competitive analysis of your brand and business model
- Set-up and manage pay-per-click shopping ads through Google Shopping, Amazon, and social media platforms
- High converting product descriptions
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Branding and creative services
- Platform integration including major platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce
- Integration of payment gateways and credit card processing
- Local business advertising
- Increasing organic traffic
- Business to consumer (B2C) campaigns
- Business to business (B2B) campaigns
- Conversion rate optimization
- Marketing analytics
FoundSM has the privilege of working with incredible ecommerce brands in many different industries.
Overcoming Ecommerce Website Challenges
Successful ecommerce marketing is all about getting your goods and services in front of the right person, at the right time, and on the right device. Collecting and analyzing data is key to identifying your target audience.
You must gain an understanding of how your target audience shops. For instance, do they search for your goods and services on Google, Amazon, or Facebook? Do they make their purchases on your ecommerce website or through mobile commerce, or some combination of the two?
Brands that are successful understand their customers’ journeys and proactively work to make the online shopping experience a memorable one. They also keep their existing customers engaged, recognizing that selling goods and services to existing customers is cheaper than attracting new customers.
FoundSM works hand in hand to assist clients in mapping out the customer journey while offering recommendations for improvement. Contact us today for help increasing sales and boosting traffic for your ecommerce site.