Make Sense of Your Complex Data
Data is utilized by organizations, every day, to make vital business decisions. In order to make this process simpler, you need a clear and concise visual representation of your business’s big data.
With our data visualization and dashboarding services, we consolidate multiple data sources into clear information visualizations as a representation of data for current performance or forecasting for the future.
What is Data Visualization?
Data visualization is the graphical representation of your data or information in a pie chart, line chart, graph, or any other statistical graphics in order to display data in a visual format.
Chart displays and other data interactive visualizations can bring your data to life to help you easily understand and comprehend the data.
Why is Data Visualization Important?
Data visualization is important because it relates your data to a visual representation in order for you to quickly identify any trends and patterns, as well as concerns and areas to approve upon.
All of your data is available to you in a clear and concise snapshot to easily compare and share with people across all levels of your organization.
This increases communication between departments and helps everyone stay on the same page when it comes to your marketing strategies and the results that come from it.
Our Data Visualization and Dashboarding Tools
There are several different kinds of data visualization and dashboarding tools available to use to display our data. Most companies tend to focus around two main platforms:
Google Data Studio and Tableau.
Google Data Studio is our preferred method of data visualization and dashboarding because of ease of integration of all the Google products you are already using.
What is Google Data Studio?
Google Data Studio is a dashboard and reporting tool that allows users to easily create shareable, customizable, and interactive reports.
You can pull up to 12 different sources, including Google Analytics, into your Google Data Studio reports. Graphs, widgets, charts, and maps can be used to help visualize your data in custom reports and dashboards.
The tools available within Google Data Studio allow for businesses to make quicker, more efficient decisions in order to achieve better results.
Tableau vs. Google Data Studio
What are the differences between Tableau and Google Data Studio, and why would you pick one over the other? Both are great tools for visualization and dashboarding, so it really just comes down to preference and specific needs.
Google Data Studio
- Is a free platform
- Connects easily with all of the other Google tools and platforms
- Allows for many data sources to be uploaded
- Features simple and easy to use charts
- All online - no self-hosting
- Share reports directly from the platform
- A small fee to use- starting at $12/month
- Allows for many data sources to be uploaded
- Download reports in order to share
What to Expect with our Data Visualization and Dashboarding Services
When we are first setting up data visualization and dashboarding with a client, there are a number of different items that we must do in order to make sure that you are set up for success. Here is what you can expect from us during this part of our engagement.
- An initial meeting with your team to discuss your business needs and review your existing visualization and dashboarding
- After our initial meeting, we will provide your team with recommendations for what exactly your dashboard reporting should entail and showcase.
- Dashboard creation and ongoing consulting
- Dashboard monitoring
- We can discuss your needs for potential reporting automation so that certain team members can receive reports on a particular time schedule.
Data Visualization and Dashboarding Benefits
Visualization can help you gain business intelligence, as well as:
- Answer questions
- Customizable reports for all levels of business
- Provide insights in an easy to understand way
- Improve and identify key performance
- Discover unseen data
- Discover actionable steps
- Create goals
- Build formed decisions
- Tell impactful stories
- Create KPI dashboards
- Create analytical dashboards
- Collaborate across multiple teams
No matter the type of data visualization that you need, we can help you get a handle on all of your data sets and business dashboard demands. When you have the ability to easily gather and analyze data in one spot, you can:
- Compare your current state to prior years
- Project and create actionable goals for the future
- Compare yourself to competitors
- Identify trends
- Highlight data to create impactful stories to send to your stakeholders or across multiple teams in an easy to understand, and timely manner
Found Search Marketing Advantage
Your company is collecting and gathering all types of valuable data and, chances are, you aren’t even doing anything with it. The FoundSM team wants to help you collect that data and see what valuable information you can learn about your customers and/or services.
Our specialists can help with everything from the data analysis to the visual dashboarding of that data. Contact our expert analytics team today so we can assess if data visualization and dashboarding is the right tool for your business.
Looking for services that go along with data visualization and dashboarding?
Found Search Marketing has a long track record of success with a long list of happy clients who love to refer us business, which we believe is the ultimate measure of credibility and expertise. Basically, we know our stuff, and the companies we work with think so, too.